You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Kahles® Competition K 4.5 - 18x50 mm Riflescope. Unbeatable field of view, the brightest edge - to - edge clarity and maximum light transmission!Extreme conditions require uncompromised solutions. Explore your new limits with all Kahles® Scopes have to offer:
Robust etched glass reticle in second image plane does not change size with increased magnification. A decisive advantage at a long distance for the long shot.
Optimized KAHLES AMV coatings realize nearly loss free transmission in the critical spectral range of light (around 520 nano-meters). In this way, the optical system extracts the very smallest reserves of light for the lowest light shooting conditions.
Incremental parallax adjustment
Incremental parallax adjustment for highest precision.
Easy-to-operate side adjustment and elevation adjustment.
Complex optical design
Complex optical design with up to four objective lenses creates the unprecedented distortion-free image with an extremely wide, field-of-view.
Parallax adjustment for highest precision.More highlights:
- 30 mm tube diameter, aluminum construction
- Variable power riflescope with steplessly adjustable magnification
- Reticle in second focal image plane (Ocular). Non-magnifying reticle remains the same size as magnification increases.
- Optimized for maximum light transmission between 500 and 540 nanometers for ultimate low light performance at all KAHLES riflescopes
- MIL1 or PLEX reticle
- Elevation / windage adjustment range: 3.02 ft.@ 100 yds.
- Twilight factor: 7.8-22.4 DIN 58388
- Field of View: 24.8 - 6.7 ft. @ 100 yds.
- Exit pupil: 10.5-5 mm
- Impact point correct per click: 7 mm @ 100m
- Diopter compensation: +2 / 3.5 dpt
- Objective lens diameter: 50 mm
- Eye relief: 3.54 in
- Magnification: 4.5-18
- Weight: 21 ozs. 14"l.
State Reticle, as available in Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!
Buyer's Club at checkout and
$212.00 on this item!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips