You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $21.59 Non-Member $23.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
When the U.S. entered World War II, Marines were issued KA-BAR's newly-designed utility / fighting knife. They depended on these knives for many tasks... pounding tent stakes, driving nails, opening ration cans and digging foxholes... not to mention defending lives. Now you can get a grip on the same uncompromising KA-BAR military surplus quality The Greatest Generation came to rely on.
KA-BAR's Short Black Tanto Knife arms you with the power to pierce through the toughest materials! Its high-carbon, non-reflective fixed-blade Knife is finished with an epoxy powder-coat that has been proven to be tougher-than-tough during tests at the KA-BAR "lab". Nearly impervious to sweat, chemicals, water and wear. Teamed with a Kraton G® handle.
- Blade length 5 1/4"
- Overall length 9 3/8"
- Full tang
- 20° edge angle
- 1095 Cro-Van steel
- Hollow grind
- Knife made in the USA, leather sheath imported
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 207861
- Blade: High-carbon 1095 Cro-Van steel, fixed
- Blade Length: 5 1/4"
- Handle: Kratron® G
- Overall Length: 9 3/8"
- Mfg. Number: 1255
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips