You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Details & Specs
Johnson Adventure® Potbelly Knife No adventure seeker should be without it.
Its 7 1/ 8 "-long, 1/ 4 "- thick, 1095 cro-van blade is hollow ground to a razor's edge with a deep belly and weight forward balance. Boasting chopping power that rivals some hatchets, the PotbellyTM is an army surplus-style controllable big knife.
Its multi-position handle is textured with AdventuregripTM, giving you easy control over tasks as delicate as field dressing if necessary. If you only have room for 1 knife in your pack, the PotbellyTM is your knife.
The PotbellyTM knife utilizes an ingenious new sheath system that has any carry need covered. With belt loops at 2 different belt carry heights and multiple MOLLE attachment points, the Adventure sheath is designed for ease of carry. A stuff sack on the front of the sheath is also handy for carrying latex gloves, fishing gear, light sticks, water purification tablets or anything else your adventure requires.Here's the nitty-gritty on the Potbelly:
- Non-reflective black powder coated AUS 8 stainless steel blade
- Ka-Bar Lockback System ensures the knife stays open during use
- Reversible pocket clip
- Textured GFN-PA66 handle.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips