John Deere® WCT II 6" WATERPROOF Aluminum Alloy Safety Toe Work Boots. "WCT"... it stands for Work Comfort Technology.
And the "II" stands for... two. Meaning these tractor-tough Work Boots are loaded with John Deere®'s second generation of comfort technology, and boy, you'll feel it in every step. Add in a sure waterproofing and a tough but light aluminum alloy safety toe, and you're in business.
- Rugged waterproof leather uppers with Mossy Oak® top
- WCT II Work Comfort System... a combination of comfort-enhancing features to make your day a little easier
- Aluminum alloy toe meets ASTM 2413-11 standards for protection
- HBR knit waterproof membrane bootie
- Removable AirFlow open-cell orthotic insert is breathable from heel to toe, antibacterial, anti-fungal and machine-washable
- Hex lightweight oil-, heat- and slip-resistant rubber outsoles
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM 2413-11 standards
- Each approx. 6"h.
State Size and Width. Order yours today!