Rain. Tools. Cargo. And other hazards from above. Keep your feet protected in the WCT II. The combination of an aluminum alloy toe and metatarsal guard creates an almost impenetrable defense against injury-causing accidents. And with waterproof protection and a lightweight, slip-resistant outsole, you have top to bottom, inside and out protection to keep you safe and comfortable on the job.
- Aluminum Alloy toe meets/exceeds I/75 and C/75 using ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards
- WCT II Comfort System with ASTM MT75-rated Poron® XRD insert
- Removable, washable Airflow orthotic insert is breathable from heel to toe
- Anti-fungal, anti-bacteria and moisture-wicking properties promote proper hygiene
- Seam-sealed waterproof uppers, membrane keep moisture out
- Lightweight Hex oil, heat and slip-resistant polyurethane outsole
- Antique brass eyelets and hooks set on stainless steel washers
- Tempered steel shank
- Phylon midsole
Premium components for workplace comfort and safety. Order these John Deere® Work Boots today!