Tough on chores, easy on your feet. Tough jobs call for tough boots. That's why you want to have these WCT Work Boots from John Deere on your feet. They're made to stand up to all types of jobsites, especially chores around the barn, since they're made with rugged bullhide leather that resists barnyard acids.
- Bullhide barnyard acid-resistant leather foot and uppers
- WCT (Work Comfort Technology) system made of tough, high-abrasion and oil-resistant polyurethane
- WCT polyurethane heel shock absorber
- Quality Dan Post western oil, slip and heat-resistant rubber outsole
- Breathable construction for all-day comfort
- Removable orthotic Airflow polyurethane insert is anti-fungal, antibacterial and washable
- Cushioning insole
- Goodyear welt construction
- Each approximately 7" height, 31 ounces
Get these now!