John Deere® has a work tradition that goes back to 1837... now THAT'S a long history of building quality equipment. The legacy continues with these no-nonsense Work Boots from the new All Around series, featuring all-leather construction and the "Digger" lightweight oil- and slip-resistant outsole.
But it's what's inside that counts. And inside these, you'll find a removable Airflow II orthotic insole that maintains breathability while providing ample cushioning. It's also anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and washable, so it'll stay fresher longer. True to the name, they're great "All Around" Work Boots for everything from farm & ranch work to urban construction sites.
- All-leather construction
- Removable Airflow II orthotic insole with moisture-wicking cover and open-cell PU for cushioning and support
- Airflow II orthotic is removable and washable, as well as anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Digger lightweight oil- and slip-resistant outsole provides solid traction and long wear
- Welt construction for solid durability and easy repairability
- Tempered steel shank for firm underfoot support that helps fight fatigue
- Cambrelle II moisture-wicking lining for cool comfort
- Eyelets and hooks are set on stainless washers for added corrosion resistance
- Each approx. 6"h.