John Deere® 8" WCT Work Boots. Classically tough Boots meet modern comfort "tech"!
These feature WCT... or Work Comfort Technology... a combination of moisture-wicking fabrics, Airflow breathable insert, and extra cushioning in the heel and fore-foot. It all adds up to enhanced comfort in a Work Boot that's as tough as John Deere®'s earth-moving equipment.
Lace up in the finest:
- Rugged crazy horse leather uppers
- "Hawk" flexible oil, heat and slip-resistant
- Cushioning forefoot and heel shock absorber keep 'em comfortable all day
- Oil and abrasion-resistant rubber heel and achilles gard
- Removable orthotic Airflow open-cell insert makes the Boots breathable from toe to heel, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and machine washable
- Breathable, moisture-wicking nylon lining
- Tempered steel shank for underfoot support
- Welt construction
- Each approx. 8"h., 34 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.