John Deere® 11" WCT II WATERPROOF Aluminum Alloy Toe Pull-on Work Boots. Enough comfort and protection to turn any hard job into a cushy gig.
"WCT"--it stands for Work Comfort Technology. And the "II" stands for... two. Meaning these tractor-tough Work Boots are loaded with John Deere®'s second generation of comfort technology, and boy, you'll feel it with every step.
Of course, comfort means nothing if the boots can't take a little punishment. Well, we're happy to tell you that WCT II Pull-on Work Boots deliver on the durability and protection. And the "Hex" heat, oil and slip-resistant outsole is sure to keep you on your feet. AND they're 100% waterproof. The total package, in other words.
- Rugged waterproof leather uppers
- Aluminum alloy safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11 standards for protection
- 100% waterproof HBR membrane bootie for sure-dry comfort
- WCT II Work Comfort Technology-WCT II Comfort System with Poron XRD insert absorbs 90% of strike impact and bolsters support
- Hex-design lightweight oil,heat and slip-resistant rubber outsole for traction on a variety of surfaces
- Agion® antimicrobial treatment helps control odor and bacteria
- Oil-resistant phylon midsole
- Removable orthotic Airflow open-cell insert makes the Boots breathable from toe to heel, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and machine washable
- Cement construction for a light, flexible fit
- Tempered steel shank for underfoot support
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2413-111 standards
- Each approx. 11"h., 36 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.