You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
John Deere® 11" WATERPROOF Square Composite Toe Western Work Boots. Turns out even cowboys get the blues.
Especially when their feet get wet or their toes get pinched. Well, here's the cure for what ails you... John Deere® Work Boots featuring roughneck 100% waterproof leather uppers and an ASTM composite toe to protect against hard knocks.
John Deere... over 170 years and still kicking!
The familiar name stands for integrity, top quality, commitment and innovation. Now, they're bringing that tradition of excellence to their work boots! Like all things Deere, only the highest quality materials and craftsmanship go into each pair.
- Distressed waterproof leather uppers, rugged and good-looking
- Composite toe meets ASTM 2413-11 standards for protection
- HBR knit waterproof membrane bootie for sure-dry, breathable comfort
- Square toe design
- Removable AirFlow open-cell orthotic insert is breathable from heel to toe, antibacterial, anti-fungal and machine-washable
- Oil-, heat- and slip-resistant rubber outsoles are rugged, long-wearing
- Each approx. 11"h.
State Size and Width. Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Non-Member $9.99
- Buyer's Club $21.59 Non-Member $23.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Non-Member $3.99