You May Also Like
Ruger 10/22 Kryptek, Semi-Automatic, .22LR, Rimfire, BX-25 Magazine, 500 Rounds of Ammo, 25+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $294.49 Non-Member $309.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $56.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Details & Specs
IWI® Tavor® SAR Flattop B16 Semi-automatic 5.56 NATO Centerfire Rifle
Due to the dynamic changes in the battlefield, the threats of global terrorism and demanding combat situations, there was a need for a versatile, innovative and technologically advanced weapon. Enter the IWI Tavor SAR Flattop B16 Assault Rifle. Developed in close cooperation with the Israel Defense Forces, the Tavor is currently being used by IDF infantry troops and it delivers excellent performance in the field with topnotch accuracy, precision, and reliability.
- Full-length top Picatinny rail
- Short rail mounted at a 45° angle opposite the charging handle
- Clean, long stroke gas piston operation
- Ambidextrous configuration and operation
- Integral ambidextrous front and rear quick detachable sling swivel receptacles with push button swivels
- Simple field stripping into easily serviceable sub-assemblies
- Mil-Std 100% interchangeability of all TAVOR SAR parts
- All-metal parts treated for corrosion resistance
- Integral rubber recoil pad
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 644917
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Round capacity: 30+1
- Barrel length: 16.5"
- Barrel style: Cold hammer forged, CrMoV, Chrome lined
- Barrel twist: 1:7"
- Stock: Synthetic bullpup
- Sights: Folding front with Tritium insert / Rear aperture
- Overall length: 26.12"
- Overall weight: 7.9 lbs
- Mfg. Number: IWI TSB16
- UPC: 8 56304 00400 4
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips