The "Alpini" elite corps of the Italian Army are the oldest active mountain infantry in the world. Besides defending Italy's portion of the Alps from enemy threats, the Alpini have deployed in peacekeeping missions around the world, including the mountains of Afghanistan. On their feet: these Alpine Boots, designed to survive in the most inhospitable environments. Rugged nylon shell hides a warm insulated interior with a soft terrycloth lining. Tie-cinches in front and at the top locks out cold, wind and ice during any excursion.
- Rugged nylon uppers for long-term endurance
- Soft terrycloth lining for comfort
- Rubber-lug outsole for sure traction
- Tie-cinch front
- Padded collar for a snug, high-mobility fit
- Tie-cinch top locks out snow and cold
- Each approx. 15.5"h., 1 lb., 13 ozs.
Order your pair today!