You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Ironman FIR500 Infrared Heat Therapy Inversion Table is a double treat to decompress your spine, relieve aches and pains... supports up to 275 lbs.!
Two popular, and effective, therapies for your aching back in one! The Ironman Infrared Heat Therapy Inversion Table Just uses inversion to relieves back pressure and elongate your spine while Carbon Fiber F.I.R. (Far Infrared Rays) elements in the foam backrest gently warm muscles to increases your blood circulation and speed healing. Comfortable and easy to use, and folds away to save space, this table is the sure-fire way to improve your quality of life for LESS!Sit back, relax... and sooth:
- Infrared Heat Therapy Inversion table will invert up to 180 degrees... easily adjustable safety tether strap controls the maximum angle of inversion
- 3 adjustments for different starting inversion angles give you the comfort you need
- Ultra-thin built-in F.I.R. carbon fiber heating element provides a natural and gentle heat to sooth your back and provide temporary relief from minor muscle spasms...heats up within 10-15 minutes
- LED control indicates time( 0-60 minutes) and temperature settings 90-140 degree F, on-off switch
- Remote control included
- ETL / CETL certified.
- Foam covered, extra long safety handles
- Ergonomically molded ankle cushions hold ankles securely and comfortably
- Safety vinyl side covers with mesh pocket for remote control, glasses, etc.
- Easy adjustable spring loaded ankle locking system
- Height adjustment for users up to 6'6"
- Durable steel frame supports up to 275 lbs.
- Folds for storage
- Approx. 49 x 62 x 25" and folds to 80 x 17 x 25", 50 lbs.
Give yourself twice the soothing on your aching back.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips