Hone your sharpshooter skills with this highly portable, extremely durable IPSC "A" Zone Steel Target. Dual-function design allows for both bounce-back and fall-down action, making this Target ideal for both practice and competition. The target plate is laser cut from AR500 steel, and the head assembly is built with high-strength carriage bolts and heavy die springs rather than welds for mounting. This allows the target plates to be reversed which increases their life and helps keep the shooting surface flat and smooth. Plus, this Target weighs only 25 lbs. and can be disassembled in seconds for transportation or storage.
- Laser cut 3/8" thick AR500 steel target assembly fits over standard wood 2" x 4" post (not included)
- 5.9" x 11" plate shape matches the A-zone on IPSC / USPSA metric targets
- With lock pin installed, the target bounces back when shot then resets to the forward leaning position. With lock pin removed, the target falls when shot
- Industrial grade compression springs produce maximum reverberation and visual feedback
- Heavy gauge steel stake can be pounded into almost any terrain
- Quick release thumb screws on stake for easy mounting and disassembly
- Target plate is reversible for extended life
- Wood post and steel target lean forward at 30° angle to deflect bullet splatter safely to the ground (read all safety guidelines before use)
- Rated for all handguns and rifles with velocities up to 3,000 FPS at the target
- Built to withstand all standard FMJ ammunition (no armor piercing or steel core ammo)
- Lightweight, portable design weighs only 21 lbs.