You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $199.49 Non-Member $209.99
- Details & Specs
Arsenal Firearms wanted to commemorate the 100 year anniversary of the legendary Colt 1911 by making a true industrial market-ready double barrel semi-automatic pistol. After intense around-the-clock 3D designing, stereo lithographic modeling, and parts machining, they succeeded. The result is an amazing gun that's surprisingly easy to handle.
And just think about the potential. Think about sending 4,000 grains roaring downrange in a matter of seconds. Think about the stopping power. Think about the head-turning appeal at the range. It's fun. It's an attention-grabber. And, we dare say, it's time to treat yourself.Backwards compatibility.
The AF2011 is interchangeable with standard 1911 parts. These include firing pins, firing pins plates, sear groups, triple springs, inner parts of the mainspring housing, recoil springs, recoil rods, magazine bodies and inner parts, adjustable sights, grips, grips screws, and bushings.
- Built on the original 1911 platform, and is interchangeable with a number of 1911 parts
- Fires both barrels simultaneously
- Fires 16 rounds in just under 3 seconds
- Double hammer with single spur, single trigger set with double spurs
- Frame and slide are machined from 39niCrMo steel
- Includes two 8-rd. magazines (they share the same floor plate)
- Includes dedicated security lock Ergal case
Order today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 16+2 (8 in each magazine, plus one in each chamber)
- Barrel length: 4.92"
- Frame: 39niCrMo steel
- Sights: Adjustable rear
- Overall length: 8.66"
- Overall width: 1.92"
- Overall weight: 4 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: AF2011A1045ABM16
- UPC: 815903020136
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips