Talk about serious BITE... ICEtrekkers feature "Diamond Beads" with hundreds of biting edges that grip in all directions for total control! The beads are strung on steel aircraft cable and riveted to a tough rubber sling, which remains elastic even in subzero temperatures. Comfortable for long-term use. Easy on and off. Self cleaning, so there's no snow or ice buildup. Just a smart idea all-around, for ice fishing, cold-weather hikes, winter camping, and lots more.
- Case-hardened steel "Diamond Beads" have hundreds of biting edges that grip in all directions
- Beads are strung on mega-strong steel aircraft cable
- Rubber sling remains elastic even in subzero temperatures, offering a snug fit
- Self-cleaning, resistant to snow and ice build-up
- Rubber sling secures quickly for easy on / off
- Compact size won't take up a lot of space in your backpack or car
- Note: For wearing on shoes, order your normal size. For non-insulated hiking or work boots, order one size bigger. For oversized/insulated boots, order two sizes bigger.