Hunt Google Earth Download Card. Scout private or public hunting land in the comfort of your own home! With your choice of 19 different states.
A new way to hunt! To aid in your hunting experience, this Hunt Google Earth Download Card integrates color-coded land ownership with 3D satellite technology. Download the maps to your computer and see exactly where your public hunting land boundaries are and find smarter ways to access these areas. Find seldom-hunted public land, new access roads, learn about the terrain and much more. In your choice of 19 different states.Features:
- Pinpoint state specific private land ownership names by parcel and boundaries
- Discover seldom-hunted public land and walk-in access program land
- Gain an exact sense for terrain and boundaries
- Learn and navigate around private land you're not allowed to hunt with section lines and parcel boundary lines
- Easily identify hunting districts and game management areas
- Recognize public and private land with color-coded ownership
- Discover access roads (highway, city, back-roads and trails)
- Find new lakes, rivers, creeks, springs and fishing access sites
- PC system requirements: Windows XP, Vista or 7
- Mac system requirements: Mac OS 10.5 or later.