You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Non-Member $1299.99
- Buyer's Club $459.49 Non-Member $483.69
- Buyer's Club $99.74 Non-Member $104.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $569.05 Non-Member $599.00
- Details & Specs
Humminbird® XHS 9 HDSI 180T Transom Mount Transducer. Because a fish out of water is the best place for it to be.
Those worth their weight in walleye know that what a fishfinder's transducer does... it takes the electronic signal from your transmitter, converts it to sonar and sends it out. It also captures returning echoes and converts them back into electrical signals. Sounds so technical and boring, doesn't it? Well, it's high-tech for sure, but dull it ain't. Ultimately, it helps you see where the fish are hanging around, so you can catch and eat 'em. Equipped with built-in temperature sensor. From Humminbird®, America's favorite fishfinder for over 30 years.What's current:
- Mounts on back of boat, in contact with water's surface
- Dual / HD side imaging with 20° / 60° / 86° / 55° cone angles operating on 200 / 83 / 455 / 800 kHz frequencies
- Includes 20' cable and built-in temperature sensor
- Specifically designed for use with Humminbird models 1197c SI Combo, 1198c SI Combo, 997c SI Combo, 998c SI, 898c SI, 797c2 SI Combo (800 kHz not active), 798c SI Combo (800kHz not active), and 798ci HD SI Combo (800 kHz not active).
Get ready for Big Mouth Billy Bass!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips