Humminbird® PiranhaMAX 210 gives you compact sonar coverage in regular or portable styles at a ROCK - BOTTOM PRICE !
Big function, small size, even smaller price! The Humminbird® PiranhaMAX 210 unit gives you advanced sonar viewing of the water so you never have to guess where the fish are at again. And in a compact, one-touch design that gives you easy-access to all the advanced features so you can focus on the fishing, not on mastering the technology.
- 3 7 / 8 " High Contrast 160V x 132H 4 LevelClear Edge Grayscale LCD display
- 20º singlebeam sonar covers a wider area for fish with better bottom definition
- Sonar Coverage: 20° @ -10db (200kHz)
- Better performance 800 Watts peak to peak, 100 Watts RMS power output
- Reliable performance from shallow to 600 ft
- Water temperature included in transducer
- Tilt & swivel quick disconnect mount system or optional in-dash mount... fits consoles outfitted with a 5 1 / 8 x 5 1 / 4 " mounting space
- Easy One-Touch control accesses full set of advanced features
- Selective Fish ID+ with target depth
- 3-level backlight for night fishing
- Big, easy to see digital readouts
- High contrast bottom black viewing option
- Fish alarm, depth alarm, zoom, sensitivity, depth range, bottom view and chart speed controls
- Feature Memory remembers settings
- Easy on-easy-off mounting system
- High speed microdynamic transducer for optimum performance
- Fully gasketed, waterproof construction it floats!
- Measures 4 3 / 8 x 6 1 / 8 x 3 1 / 4 ", power Input: 12-10 VDC.
Assembled in the USA and backed by over 30 years of quality fishfinding technology. Order ONLINE Today!
Please Note : These items are shipped directly from the
factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping
Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship
Portable style comes in a durable hardshell case; suction sup transducer and integral cable storage. Runs on 8 "AA" batteries (not included).