There's no such thing as a new body of water when you have a Humminbird HELIX® 9 CHIRP SI GPS G2N Sonar Fish Finder. The SmartStrikeTM map card highlights areas of a lake map based on selectable information like season, time of day and fish species so you can stop the guessing and get to fishing. When you arrive at that sweet spot, SwitchFireTM Sonar will add a new dimension to what you see beneath the boat with two unique display modes that you can adjust to current fishing conditions. Use the AutoChart® Live software to create a detailed map that includes depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation in real-time and can be seen with impressive clarity even in harsh light conditions on a brilliant 9" diagonal color display with LED backlighting.
- 360° ImagingTM with five beam settings gives you an unparalleled view around your boat and allows you to see areas and structure virtually impossible with other types of sonar
- MEGA Side Imaging® adds nearly 3X the output of standard imaging to deliver the clearest, sharpest sonar images from below and around your boat
- SwitchFire Sonar puts you in command of how your sonar returns appear with two unique display modes that you can adjust on the fly. Easy push-button controls let you add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence
- AutoChart Live allows you to create a detailed digital map while you are on the water and use it to enhance your existing charts
- I-Pilot LinkTM Integrated GPS Trolling System works with selected trolling motors to deliver automatic boat control
- Hummingbird Broadband CHIRP Sonar lets you view low, medium and high CHIRP ranges individually or all at once to give you improved detail, greater clarity and more target separation
- Dual beam Plus Sonar combines the great detail of a narrow beam and the larger search ability of a wide beam
- 9" diagonal high definition color display with LED backlight gives you impressive clarity in any light conditions.
- Internal GPS chartplotting with ContourXD cartography has over 3,000 U.S. lake maps that feature contour lines, drops, bumps and channels holding fish.
- Dual card slots allow you to use one for advanced cartography and the other to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints.
- Built-in Bluetooth, Ethernet networking capability as well as temperature alarm, freeze frame, split screen zoom and instant image updates