Get the best view of your underwater fishing territory with the Humminbird® HELIX® system. Packed with features to get you started right, with minimal setup or extra-add-ons. Loaded with mapping info, plus the capability to create your own as you explore. And easily communicates with a wide variety of devices right out of the box, turning your boat into a fish-detecting powerhouse.
- High definition display is pre-loaded with split-screen view options and a user-friendly menu system. Soft key controls allow dependable operation in inhospitable conditions
- MEGA Down Imaging extends coverage down to 125 feet below your craft. Up to 3X more detail than standard systems
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar displays detailed fish arches as well as fish-holding structures and bottom. Provides both wide and narrow mode, allowing you to start big before narrowing down your search to the smallest details
- Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap helps identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus continental U.S. coastal coverage
- Premium Chart Compatible: add optional charts from LakeMaster® and CoastMasterTM ranges of products, as well as Navionics® charts
- AutoChart Live allows you to create real-time maps of fishing spots, depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you navigate. Records up to 8 hours of real time mapping, and compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards (2 micro SD slots) for extended recording time.
- One-Boat Network Compatible: seamlessly communicates with other One-Boat compatible products from Humminbird and Minn Kota
- High-speed Ethernet, Bluetooth, NMEA 2000, Wi-Fi compatible
- Includes control head, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket and mounting hardware
Please Note: This model does not include a transducer. Intended to be connected to built-in MEGA Down Imaging or Universal Sonar 2 on Minn Kota trolling motors or added to an existing Humminbird Ethernet network