You get a better look beneath the water with a Humminbird HELIX 7 DI G2 Sonar Fish Finder. The value of using a Humminbird starts with the detail and clarity of the images generated from the Broadband CHIRP Sonar shown on the 7" diagonal display. With SwitchFire Sonar you'll take command of how your returns appear using either a Clear or Max Mode. DualBeam PLUS sonar combines the detail of a narrow beam with the coverage area of a wide beam for better clarity and coverage area. The HELIX 7 DI G2 Fishfinder, is equipped with a new user interface and generates 500 watts of RMS power (4,000 watts PTP) for clarity down to depths of 1,500' with returns shown in high-def 800 x 480 pixel resolution color.
- Humminbird Broadband CHIRP Sonar lets you view low, medium and high CHIRP ranges individually or all at once to give you improved detail, greater clarity and more target separation
- Down Imaging® lets you get a fish-eye view of what's happening from below your boat and see fish, structure or rocks with stunning detail
- SwitchFire Sonar puts you in command of how your sonar returns appear with two unique display modes that you can adjust on the fly. Easy push-button controls let you add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence
- Dual beam Plus Sonar combines the great detail of a narrow beam and the larger search ability of a wide beam
- 7" diagonal high-def color display with LED backlight gives you impressive clarity in any light conditions.
- Fish ID+ interprets sonar returns and displays a Fish Symbol indicating the relative size of the fish
- X-Press Menu provides a shortcut to the most frequently-used settings, and options that correspond with the current view
- Temperature alarm, freeze frame, split screen zoom and instant image updates