Humminbird® HELIXTM 5 DI Fishfinder & GPS Combo is Side Imaging AND DualBeam PLUSTM sonar coverage to 1,500 ft. AND widescreen 5" color display with full GPS function!
See what you've been missin'! The Humminbird HELIX 5 Sonar GPS Combo puts more of the view from down below right before your eyes with a generous 5" display that mimics the wide screen 16:9 aspect ratio you've grown so accustomed to having on your HDTV.
You see more of the lake in every glance, catch more of the details you might have missed before and, you got it, haul in more of the fish! And the HELIX 5 brings you all the fish-finding function that's made Humminbird the go-to choice of anglers across the country plus full GPS function. It's all here: DualBeam PLUS sonar coverage to 1,500 ft., Side Imaging, SwitchFire Sonar, wide / narrow Cone split screen, freeze frame, 2500 waypoints and more!
Features to do the findin':
- Widescreen 5" LCD with 256-color TFT for sharp, clear images
- DualBeam PLUS sonar, 20° and 60° coverage @ -10dB... narrow beam is optimized for bottom and structure detail below your boat, while a wide beam casts a wider net, searching for fish and structure around your boat. View them side-by-side onscreen or combine the images into 1 comprehensive view!
- Side Imaging® Sonar uses a razor thin beam to take a "sonar snapshot" of the area up to 240 ft. to the left and right of your location and then adds it to the images taken immediately before and after to build an incredibly detailed view of the lake bottom
- GPS track-plotting and chart-plotting... track GPS speed, mark 2,500 waypoints, chart 45 routes, and mark 20,000 points of interest and your favorite hot spots!
- Freeze frame with ability to mark structures on sonar
- Real-time sonar (RTS) window always updates at the fastest rate possible and shows only the returns from the bottom, structure, and fish that are within the transducer beam
- SwitchFire function gives you 2 different view modes: "Max Mode" and "Clear Mode"... Clear Mode filters out noise (suspended particles, etc.) in agitated or shallow (8' or less) water for a clearer image of fish and structure. Max Mode for incredible detail and easy lure monitoring
- Selective fish ID advanced sonar processing interprets sonar returns and displays a fish symbol when very selective requirements are met, giving you an idea of fish size
- Split screen zoom increases the displayed resolution to separate sonar returns that are very close together... split screen bottom lock function as well
- Wide narrow cone split screen separates the sonar data using the two primary user selectable down-looking beams simultaneously in split screen
- Custom digital readout selection
- Custom view selections allows you to see only the views that you want, giving you the flexibility to access the information you need quickly and easily
- Large digits view provides digital data in a large, easy-to-see format
- Temperature alarm allows you to preset and display an alarm when a desired temperature is reached
- Optional triplog provides average speed, distance traveled, and elapsed time information
- X-Press® menu system provides quick access to the settings most frequently used
- Sonar coverage: 20°, 60° & 2, 85° @ -10dB (total of 180°)
- Sonar frequency: 200 / 83 / 455 kHz
- Depth capability: 1,500 ft. (2D, 100 ft (SI)
- 2 1/2" target separation
- 4000 watt peak to peak power output
- Power input: 10-20V
- Transducer - Standard: XNT-9-20-T transom
- Tilt / swivel mount... sized to let you replace many in-dash modes too!
- Measures 7 1/2" x 4 1/4" x 1 1/8"h.
Get more results from every minute on the water!