You May Also Like
- Non-Member $869.99
- Buyer's Club $119.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $80.10 Non-Member $89.00
- Details & Specs
Humminbird® Humminbird® 778c HD DualBeam PLUSTM Fishfinder. Locate the action down to 1,500', displayed on a brilliant hi - res color screen!
The 778c HD features a Best in Class color, ultra-high resolution 640V x 640H 5" display, DualBeamPLUS sonar with 4,000 Watts PTP power output, and advanced Fishing System capabilities. In addition, it includes three programmable preset buttons tosave your favorite views. Maximize your angling experience with the Humminbird 778c HD fishfinder PS system.
Add to that 4,000 watts peak-to-peak power output, advanced fishing system capabilities and 3 programmable preset buttons to save your favorite views and more than likely, you'll find yourself spending less time on fish stories, and more time reeling in the hogs!Wow! What a catch:
- DualBeam PLUS: 200 kHz / 20° @ -10db, 83 kHz / 60° @ -10db 1,500' depth
- Power output: 500 Watts (RMS), 4,000 Watts (Peak-to-Peak)
- 5" diagonal display 640 x 640, 256 color TFT
- Memory: Waypoints: 750 Tracks: 10 with 2,000 points
- Freeze frame with ability to mark structure on sonar
- Instant image update offers real-time updates of the sonar chart to show the latest information on the sonar screen
- Real-time sonar RTS window always updates at the fastest rate possible and shows only the returns from the bottom, structure, and fish that are within the transducer beam
- Selective fish ID advanced sonar processing interprets sonar returns and displays a fish symbol when very selective requirements are met, giving you an idea of fish size
- Sonar echo enhancement shows fish, bait, and more... even watch your vertical jigging on-screen
- Split screen zoom increases the displayed resolution to separate sonar returns that are very close together.
- TrueArch technology helps you quickly discern the size and depth of fish targets by eliminating unwanted interference and noise while revealing unaltered sonar echoes
- Wide narrow cone split screen separates the sonar data using the two primary user selectable down-looking beams simultaneously in split screen.
When you hit the water, tyou don't limit yourself to one bait. So why limit your sonar? Exclusive Humminbird® SwitchFireTM Sonar gives you the power to choose how returns are displayed. With two unique modes, you have complete control to adjust with the fishing conditions, making our down-looking sonar an even more valuable fishing tool. With SwitchFire Sonar you'll never fish the same way again. Just another way Humminbird is simply, clearly better.
MAX MODE: Incredible detail. Watch as the sonar returns explode from the screen in amazing detail. You'll see the tiniest subsurface object - even thermoclines and water currents - for complete underwater coverage.
CLEAR MODE: Easy viewing in rough water. Time Variable Gain (TVG) software sifts through sonar returns to display only fish and structure. Great for fishing in shallow and rough water, or reducing undesired clutter in the water column. See a short video on this topic.
THREE COLOR PALETTES: New color palattes provide even more flexibility on the water to deal with overcast or full-sun conditions.More user-friendly features:
- Custom digital readout selection
- Custom view selections allows you to see only the views that you want, giving you the flexibility to access the information you need quickly and easily
- Large digits view provides digital data in a large, easy-to-see format
- Selectable background
- Temperature alarm allows you to preset and display an alarm when a desired temperature is reached
- X-Press® menu system provides quick access to the settings most frequently used.
Go fishing for yours ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips