Humminbird® 717 Combo: Powerful DualBeam PLUSTM sonar, full - function GPS navigation ready and high - contrast viewing at a ROCK - BOTTOM PRICE !
Serious fish-finding power, and GPS ready without blowing your budget! The Humminbird® 717c delivers clear, sharp views of the bottom, fish and structure with its 5" 320 vertical resolution 16-level grayscale display and 80º DualBeamTM PLUS sonar. And it's fully GPS ready just add your GPS receiver or a hand-held GPS to show position, mark hotspots and find your way home. You truly get all the high-performance function plus the intuitive controls and quality you expect from Humminbird® at a price you can swallow.
Feature packed and user friendly:
- High contrast 320V x 320H ultra-high resolution 5" 16 level grayscale FSTN display
- DualBeam PLUS sonar delivers wide coverage and better bottom definition... selectable 20° or 60° beams, or simultaneous operation
- GPS ready trackplotting capable: 750 Waypoints, 20 Routes, 10 Tracks with 2000 Points Each... just plug in your own GPS receiver or a hand-held GPS
- 2400 Watts PTP, 300 Watt RMS Standard
- Sonar Coverage: 20° @ -10db (200kHz) 60° @ -10db (83kHz) (80º Total Coverage)
- Reliable performance from shallow to 1000 ft
- Water temperature and speed capable
- Optional 90° QuadraBeam or WideSide bank scanning transducers (sold separately)
- Digital Flasher View delivers real time, flasher performance
- Real Time Sonar instantly captures the action under the boat
- Sonar Echo Enhancement reveals the smallest details even your jig!
- PC Connection capability to save waypoints, and upgrade internal software
- One-Touch Zoom and Bottom Lock enhance resolution and separate fish from structure
- TruArch shows actual fish returns or choose selective Fish ID+ with target depth
- Freeze Frame instantly pause display allowing more time to see the details
- Expansion capabilities with optional Fishing System Modules: CannonLink, InterLink, Wireless Sonar Link, and WeatherSense
- Precision 2 1 / 2 " target separation reveals close hanging fish
- X-Press Menus access the most important controls with fewer button presses
- Selectable large digital readout view for easy readability
- Microdynamic transducer splices through water for reliable readings to 70 mph
- Fresh and saltwater options for optimal performance in any environment
- Adjustable 2x, 4x, 6x and 8x zoom levels
- Adjustable backlight for night fishing
- Fully gasketed, waterproof construction they float!
- Three selectable background colors and 3 sonar colors palette
- In-dash or Gimbal mount (In-dash measures: 7x 5 1 / 2 x 4 3 / 4 " requires minimum 3" behind dash clearance, Gimbal Unit size measures 7 x 5 1 / 4 x 1 1 / 4 ".)
All the features you need at a price you can afford. Order ONLINE Today!
Please Note : These items are shipped directly from the
factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping
Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship
727C unit without transducer