You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $399.00 Non-Member $399.00
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $499.00 Non-Member $499.00
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $499.00 Non-Member $499.00
- Buyer's Club $445.55 Non-Member $469.00
- Buyer's Club $1424.99 Non-Member $1499.99
- Non-Member $999.99
- Buyer's Club $284.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $119.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Details & Specs
Humminbird® 688ci HD XD Combo. "XD" means Xtreme DepthTM-down to 3,000 feet!
Don't drop a blind line. Wide-coverage DualBeam PLUSTM sonar and Xtreme DepthTM technology combine to present a clear vision of the situation around and under your boat-down to 3,000 feet. Brilliantly displayed on a backlit, 256-color high-definition display. Meanwhile internal GPS ensures you can always find your way back.
Xtreme Depth - Find fish and bottom structure other fishfinders can't show you with the deep water performance of the new Humminbird® Xtreme Depth SeriesTM. It's the remarkable picture quality you've come to expect from Humminbird, with an extreme, low-frequency 50kHz beam that reaches depths of up to 3,000'. For maximum detail at shallower depths.
Beam Me Up
DualBeam PLUS Sonar - 2 beams and the best of both worlds! A narrow beam is optimized for bottom and structure detail below your boat, while a wide beam casts a wider net, searching for fish and structure around your boat. View them side-by-side onscreen or combine the images into 1 comprehensive view!
Light a Fire Under Your Boat
SwitchFire gives you a real time, customized look below the water's surface with 2 different modes: "Max Mode" and "Clear Mode". Clear Mode filters out noise (suspended particles, etc.) in agitated or shallow (8' or less) water for a clearer image of fish and structure. Max Mode for incredible detail and easy lure monitoring. See cover, structure, fish, even thermoclines and water currents. Keep an eye on your bait or jigging action for the best lure presentation.
Keep Going Back to the Well
GPS track-plotting and chart-plotting made easier than ever before! With push-button simplicity, you'll be able to track GPS speed, mark 2,500 waypoints, chart 45 routes, and mark 20,000 points of interest. Make note of the exact location of those hot spots!More advanced sonar features:
- Split Screen Zoom increases the displayed resolution to separate sonar returns that are very close together
- Split Screen Bottom Lock
- Wide / Narrow Cone Split Screen separates the sonar data using the two primary user selectable down-looking beams simultaneously in split screen
- Instant Image Update... the sonar chart updates in real time to show the latest information on the sonar screen
- Freeze Frame with the ability to mark structure on sonar. Inspect and mark submerged structure, bait fish, and underwater contours with special Sonar Cursor
- Sonar recording
- Screen snap shot to memory card
- Real Time Sonar Window always updates at the fastest rate possible and shows only the returns from the bottom, structure, and fish that are within the transducer beam. Displayed on the right side-adjust the window to narrow, wide or off
- Selective Fish ID+ interprets sonar returns and displays a fish symbol when very selective requirements are met. When a fish is detected, a fish icon and its depth are displayed above the return. 3 different fish icons represent intensity of the sonar return, and provide an indicator of relative fish size
- X-PressTM Menu System provides quick access to the settings most frequently used
- 3D Chart View
- Large Digits View provides digital data in a large, easy-to-see format
- Custom View Selections allows you to see only the views that you want, giving you the flexibility to access the information you need quickly and easily
- Custom Digital Readout Selection allows customization of digital readout
- Temperature Alarm allows you to preset and display an alarm when a desired temperature is reached
- Triplog provides average speed, distance traveled, and elapsed time information when GPS is connected
- 5.0" diagonal display size
- 640V x 480H display pixel matrix
- 256-color TFT display backlit
- Sonar coverage: 200 kHz / 20° @ -10db 83 kHz / 60° @ -10db 50 kHz / 74° @ -10db
- 2 1/2" target separation
- Power Output: 1,000 Watts (RMS) 8,000 Watts (Peak-to-Peak)
- GPS Speed
- Quick disconnect mount
- 7"w. x 7 1/2"h. x 4 1/2"d.
- Transducer - Standard: XNT-9-DB-74-T
- Power Input: 10-20 VDC
- Power Draw: 615mA.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips