You May Also Like
- Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $399.00 Non-Member $399.00
- Buyer's Club $299.00 Non-Member $299.00
- Buyer's Club $499.00 Non-Member $499.00
- Buyer's Club $377.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $379.05 Non-Member $399.00
- Non-Member $1699.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Non-Member $1299.99
- Details & Specs
Humminbird® 678c HD XD Sonar. Get an eye-opening picture of the action below-WAY BELOW-down to 3,000'!
Don't drop a blind line. With DualBeam PLUSTM, Xtreme Depth sonar and backlit 5" color display, the guessing game is over. Read on to learn how the Humminbird 678ci HD XD Fish Finder presents a clear vision of fishing success!
Xtreme Depth - Find fish and bottom structure other fishfinders can't show you with the deep water performance of the new Humminbird Xtreme Depth SeriesTM. It's the remarkable picture quality you've come to expect from Humminbird, with an extreme, low-frequency 50kHz beam that reaches depths of up to 3,000'.
Beam Me Up!
DualBeam PLUS Sonar - 2 beams and the best of both worlds! A narrow beam is optimized for bottom and structure detail below your boat, while a wide beam casts a wider net, searching for fish and structure around your boat. View them side-by-side onscreen or combine the images into 1 comprehensive view!
Light a Fire Under Your Boat
SwitchFire - Gives you a real time, customized look below the water's surface with 2 different modes: "Max Mode" and "Clear Mode". Clear Mode filters out noise (suspended particles, etc.) in agitated or shallow (8' or less) water for a clearer image of fish and structure. Max Mode for incredible detail and easy lure monitoring. See cover, structure, fish, even thermoclines and water currents. Keep an eye on your bait or jigging action for the best lure presentation.More advanced sonar features:
- Split Screen Zoom increases the displayed resolution to separate sonar returns that are very close together
- Split Screen Bottom Lock
- Wide / Narrow Cone Split Screen separates the sonar data using the two primary user selectable down-looking beams simultaneously in split screen
- Instant Image Update... the sonar chart updates in real time to show the latest information on the sonar screen
- Freeze Frame with the ability to mark structure on sonar. Inspect and mark submerged structure, bait fish, and underwater contours with special Sonar Cursor
- Sonar echo enhancement
- Real Time Sonar Window always updates at the fastest rate possible and shows only the returns from the bottom, structure, and fish that are within the transducer beam. Displayed on the right side - adjust the window to narrow, wide or off
- Selective Fish ID+ interprets sonar returns and displays a fish symbol when very selective requirements are met. When a fish is detected, a fish icon and its depth are displayed above the return. 3 different fish icons represent intensity of the sonar return, and provide an indicator of relative fish size
- X-PressTM Menu System provides quick access to the settings most frequently used
- Large Digits View provides digital data in a large, easy-to-see format
- Custom View Selections allows you to see only the views that you want, giving you the flexibility to access the information you need quickly and easily
- Custom Digital Readout Selection allows customization of digital readout
- Temperature Alarm allows you to preset and display an alarm when a desired temperature is reached
- Selectable display / background colors
- View preset keys
- 3,000' max depth
- 5", 640V x 480H, 256-color TFT backlit display
- Xtreme Depth DualBeam PLUS sonar coverage: 200 kHz / 20° @ -10db 83 kHz / 60° @ -10db 50 kHz / 74° @ -10db
- Target Separation: 2 1/2"
- Power Output (RMS): 1,000 Watts Power Output (Peak to Peak): 8,000 Watts
- Temperature: Built-in transducer
- Speed: Capable with GPS connected (GPS not included)
- Quick Disconnect mount
- 7"w. x 7 1/2"h. x 4 1/2"d.
- Transducer - Standard: XNT-9-DB-74-T
- Power Input: 10-20 VDC
- Power Draw: 200mA.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips