You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $427.49 Non-Member $449.99
- Non-Member $549.99
- Non-Member $1699.99
- Buyer's Club $379.05 Non-Member $399.00
- Buyer's Club $80.10 Non-Member $89.00
- Details & Specs
Humminbird® 597ci HD Fishfinder / GPS Combo. A Serious edge for Serious anglers!The 597ci HD Combo features an industry best 5" color display, Dual Beam PLUS Sonar with 4,000 watts peak-to-peak power output, 50 Channel internal GPS Chartplotting with built-in UniMap cartography, a card slot for maps and saving waypoints and - believe it or not - much more. Fishing with this baby almost seems unfair, doesn't it? Ha. Something tells us you won't feel a twinge of guilt. Here, take a closer look:
DualBeam Plus brings you the best of both worlds, with selectable narrow and wide beams you can view individually, or melded into one display. Use the 20° beam and go for precision, or the 60° beam for greater coverage. Blend them together for the most complete picture.
Humminbird® SwitchFireTM Sonar gives you the power to choose how returns are displayed. With three unique modes, you have complete control to adjust with the fishing conditions. Get incredible detail in Max Mode. Watch as the sonar returns explode from the screen in amazing detail. You'll see the tiniest subsurface object-even thermoclines and water currents-for complete underwater coverage. And for easy viewing in rough water, there's Clear Mode. Time Variable Gain (TVG) software sifts through sonar returns to display only fish and structure. Great for fishing in shallow and rough water, or reducing undesired clutter in the water column. 3-color Palette Mode provides even more flexibility on the water to deal with overcast or full-sun conditions.
Humminbird UnimapTM. Built-in map covering the continental U.S. coastline, inland lakes and rivers at 30 meters per pixel resolution. UniMap gives you an accurate chart almost anywhere you travel in the United States.
50-channel internal GPS chartplottng. 3,000-waypoint, 50-route memory capacity. Mark and return to the most successful fishing holes.
It's the new "school" in fishfinding technology! Reel'er in for the ultimate angling advantage!Display:
- 5" high-definition color screen offers top contrast for at-a-glance info
- 640 x 640 display
- Precision center beam: 200 kHz / 20°@-10db
- Wide beam: 83 kHz / 60°@-10db
- Together, the center beam and wide beam form the DualBeam&trade system for top coverage and definition
- Reliable to 1,000 ft. depth.
- Real-Time&trade Sonar window updates at the fastest rate possible and shows only the returns from the bottom, structure and fish within the transducer beam
- Freeze frame / mark structure options
- Selective Fish ID
- High-sensitivity Sonar Echo Enhancement creates a clearer picture with the available information
- Split screen zoom
- Custom digital readout selection
- See only the views you want with custom view selection
- TrueArch&trade technology eliminates unwanted interference and noise, while revealing unaltered sonar echoes resulting in true arches of fish targets, helping you discern the size and depth of fish targets more quickly
- Large digit view provides digital data in a large, easy-to-see format.
- X-Press® menu system provides quick access to the settings most frequently used
- Internal 50 channel GPS
- Compatible with Navionics® charts
- Built-in UniMap
- 3,000 waypoints
- 50 routes
- Tracks: 50, with 20,000 points each. 4,000 watts peak-to-peak output. Quick-disconnect mounting system.
Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips