You May Also Like
- Non-Member $799.99
- Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $80.10 Non-Member $89.00
- Buyer's Club $284.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Details & Specs
Humminbird® 596c HD Fishfinder. Serious sonar for Serious anglers!
The 596c HD Fishfinder features an industry best 5" color display, Dual Beam PLUS Sonar with 4,000 watts peak-to-peak power output, tilt / swivel quick disconnect mount and more! Fishing with this baby almost seems unfair, doesn't it? Ha. Something tells us you won't feel a twinge of guilt.Here, take a closer look:
DualBeam Plus brings you the best of both worlds, with selectable narrow and wide beams you can view individually, or melded into one display. Use the 20° beam and go for precision, or the 60° beam for greater coverage. Blend them together for the most complete picture.
Humminbird® SwitchFireTM Sonar gives you the power to choose how returns are displayed. With three unique modes, you have complete control to adjust with the fishing conditions. Get incredible detail in Max Mode. Watch as the sonar returns explode from the screen in amazing detail.
You'll see the tiniest subsurface object-even thermoclines and water currents-for complete underwater coverage. And for easy viewing in rough water, there's Clear Mode. Time Variable Gain (TVG) software sifts through sonar returns to display only fish and structure. Great for fishing in shallow and rough water, or reducing undesired clutter in the water column. 3-color Palette Mode provides even more flexibility on the water to deal with overcast or full-sun conditions.Display:
- 5" high-definition color screen offers top contrast for at-a-glance info
- 640 x 640 display
- Precision center beam: 200 kHz / 20°@-10db
- Wide beam: 83 kHz / 60°@-10db
- Together, the center beam and wide beam form the DualBeam&trade system for top coverage and definition
- Reliable to 1,000 ft. depth.
- Real-Time&trade Sonar window updates at the fastest rate possible and shows only the returns from the bottom, structure and fish within the transducer beam
- Freeze frame / mark structure options
- Selective Fish ID
- High-sensitivity Sonar Echo Enhancement creates a clearer picture with the available information
- Split screen zoom
- Custom digital readout selection
- See only the views you want with custom view selection
- TrueArch&trade technology eliminates unwanted interference and noise, while revealing unaltered sonar echoes resulting in true arches of fish targets, helping you discern the size and depth of fish targets more quickly
- Large digitis view provides digital data in a large, easy-to-see format.
- X-Press® menu system provides quick access to the settings most frequently used.
Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips