Humminbird® 585c Combo lets you hunt down those fish in bold full color.
Now you'll know exactly where the lunkers lurk! The Humminbird 595C gives you full-function fish-finding 20° single beam sonar (200 kHz, 20° db at -10db) for coverage and precision bottom detail. Choice of Whiteline,TM or Structure IDTM bottom presentation.
- 5" (320V x 240H pixel) brilliant color TFT display for high contrast color and monochrome display technology with up to 640 vertical pixels... "Clear Edge Grayscale" enhances definition and highlights not only the big fish, but the small fish, faintest structure and the thermocline layer
- Better performance with 2400 watts peak to peak (300 watt RMS) power output and depth capability to 1,000 ft.
- Sonar Echo Enhancement shows a bait when vertical jigging and delivers 2 1 / 2 " target separation
- Microdynamic transducer design slices through water for reliable readings up to 70 mph
- Temperature included in transducer, GPS speed included
- Selectable large digit screen for easy-to-read number display
- Bright CCFL backlight and selectable screen background colors for night use
- TripLog with distance, elapsed time, and average speed
- Totally automatic operation or totally manual operation with upper and lower range control
- Depth alarm, fish alarm, and battery alarm
- One-touch Zoom with 2x, 4x, 6x, and 8x zoom levels
- Adjustable chart speed
- Feature Memory retains your settings
- Exclusive tilting & swiveling Quick Disconnect Mounting System without cables to connect
- Fully waterproof construction is designed to float if dropped overboard
- Measures 7 x 7 1 / 4 x 4, power Input: 12-10 VDC.
Assembled in the USA and backed by over 30 years of quality fishfinding technology. Order ONLINE Today!