Humminbird® 561 Fishfinder. VALUE-PACKED dual-beam sonar!
Don't blow your entire budget on a fishfinder! The Humminbird 561 gives you the advantage you're angling for at a reasonable price. You get "high-level intel" displayed on a 5" screen in sharp grayscale. Read on to get whole scoop...
SwitchFireTM Gives you a real time, customized look below the water's surface with 2 different modes: "Max Mode" and "Clear Mode".
Max Mode detects even the slightest returns, displaying them on-screen in full detail, and helping you identify variables like thermaclimes, plankton and baitfish populations, structure and, of course, game fish. Max Mode is great for jigging, too, since its incredible detail allows you to see your jig on-screen. This complete picture of the action below your boat lets you tailor your approach to match the conditions and catch more fish.
Clear Mode offers a crisp, uncluttered represenation of structure and fish... great for fishing in shallow water. Clear Mode filters out weaker returns like silt and debris, displaying only stronger signals like bottom contour, structure, schools of baitfish and individual game fish.
SwitchFire returns can be displayed in 3 different color palettes, providing you even more flexibility on the water to deal with overcast or full-sun conditions.
DualBeam PLUSTM 2 beams, best of both worlds! A narrow 20° beam is optimized for bottom and structure detail below your boat, while a 60° beam casts a wider net, searching for fish and structure around your boat. View them side-by-side onscreen or combine the images into 1 comprehensive view!More Advanced Sonar features:
User Friendly Technology:
- Split Screen Zoom increases the displayed resolution to separate sonar returns that are very close together
- RTS® (Real Time Sonar) Window always updates at the fastest rate possible and shows only the returns from the bottom, structure, and fish that are within the transducer beam
- Selective Fish ID+ interprets sonar returns and displays a fish symbol when very selective requirements are met. When a fish is detected, a fish icon and its depth are displayed above the return. 3 different fish icons represent intensity of the sonar return, and provide an indicator of relative fish size
- Sonar Echo Enhancement
- TrueArch Technology eliminate unwanted interference and noise to help you more quickly discern the size and depth of fish targets
Let's get technical:
- X-PressTM Menu System provides quick access to the settings most frequently used
- Custom View Selections allows you to see only the views that you want, giving you the flexibility to access the information you need quickly and easily
- Custom Digital Readout Selection allows customization of digital readout
- Selectable display colors
- Selectable background colors
- Optional Triplog is a selectable readout that'll only appear in the menu if a Speed Accessory, GPS or Paddlewheel, is connected. The Triplog provides average speed, distance traveled, and elapsed time information
- Quick disconnect mount
- Display size: 5" diagonal
- Display pixel 320V x 320H
- Display type: FSTN LCD, 12-level grayscale
- Dual Beam PLUS Sonar Coverage: 200 kHz / 20° @ -10db 83 kHz / 60° @ -10db
- Target separation: 2 1/2"
- Power Output (RMS): 300 Watts
- Power Output (Peak to Peak): 2,400 Watts
- Temperature: Included
- Speed: Capable
- Backlight for easy viewing in all light
- Unit Size: 7" h. x 7" w. x 4" d.
- Transducer - Standard: XNT-9-DI-T
- Transducer Mounting: Inside Hull or Transom
- Power Input: 10-20 VDC
- Power Draw: 200 mA (lights off).
Order ONLINE Today!