You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $63.89 Non-Member $70.99
- Buyer's Club $76.49 Non-Member $84.99
- Buyer's Club $40.46 Non-Member $44.95
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Constructed of anodized aluminum and drop proof up to 3 stories, this HQ ISSUE Indestructible Pro Series Flashlight was specifically designed to be strong and durable to keep up with even our most active customers. Hiking, camping or fishing, it's made to do them all. Waterproof up to 4' and dust proof, it easily transitions from boat to treestand. Two switch setting let you change the CREE XML II, 1,100-lumen light from 100% to 50% to off, always giving you the right amount of light.
The custom spring-loaded tail ring gives you the option to string it up from something for a high light source or to clip items onto the end of it, for an easy carry. The high-end CNC body design gives you a grip that you've never felt before. It's beyond secure and this flashlight cannot be easily taken from you. This is the flashlight you want in your life.
- CREE XML II T6 10W bulb for a clear, sharp light beam
- 1,100 lumens light your way, even on the darkest trail
- Drop proof up to 3 stories
- Still works after being driven over by a car
- IP68 4' waterproof and dust proof
- 2 stage switch (100% and 50%)
- Custom spring-loaded tail ring to secure to rope or tree
- High-end CNC body design for a secure grip
- 9-AA batteries (included)
- Measures 11.75" long
- Weighs 15 oz.
Light it up and order today!Features & BenefitsKey Specifications
- Item Number: 670004
- Lumen: 1,100
- Body Material: Anodized aluminum
- Bulb: CREE XML II, 10W
- Switch: 2 stage (100% and 50%)
- Length: 11.75"
- Weight: 15 oz.
- Model Number: YT-NA905
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips