- 8,000W of power
- Electric start with remote start capability
- 420cc 13-HP engine
- Automatic voltage regulator, voltage selector switch
- Circuit breaker
- (4) 120V 20A outlets; (1) 120V 30A AC 3-prong twist lock outlet; (1) 240v 50a RV outlet
- Run time of 10 hours at 50%
- 6.5-gal. fuel tank
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $314.99 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $962.99 Non-Member $1069.99
- Buyer's Club $9.09 Non-Member $10.09
- Details & Specs
Ignition at the touch of your finger! Pressing the remote will bring your HQ8000E Generator to life. You can watch the elements rage outside, while you are protected in your RV, house, or hunting cabin. Use the included wheel kit to get your Generator where you need it. No one could ask for electricity to be any simpler.
Automatic voltage regulator. All HQ Generators are equipped with Automatic Voltage Regulators to ensure maximum protection for your appliances as well as your generator. By regulating the level of voltage in an alternating system (AC) to a narrower range of output, the AVR protects any parts of your systems that might be damaged by surges or drops in voltage or power, particularly during the start-up of your appliances when the maximum voltage and power are required. The AVR ensures a constant quality and quantity of voltage is supplied to protect the appliances and system. They are equipped with an Automatic Voltage Regulator to get maximum performance and power from your unit with the added safety of your appliances.
More features, more benefits.
Constructed with all the bells and whistles you desire in your generator, the HQ8000E doesn't disappoint. With a run time of 10 hours at 50% load, you'll spend less time refilling and more time doing what you enjoy. You can easily start your generator with either recoil or electric start. A heavy-duty roll cage protects your investment, while providing a simple way to carry it to the next location. Twist lock receptacles provide easy and secure connection to a transfer switch or other devices to get your power back up and running in minutes. Plus, it comes with a wheel kit to get your Generator where you need it to be.
Get the full power from generator. The voltage selector switch provides you with the maximum usable power from your generator for more flexibility and use from your unit. It allows you to choose between using both the 120v and 240v power or choose the 240v only by simply engaging the switch to the 240v only choice on the selector switch to supply the complete power of your generator or 62a to the 50a RV Receptacle on your unit. Many generators claim to be RV Ready however without a Voltage Selector Switch only 1 leg of the alternator is supplying current to the RV receptacle, therefore you are only receiving 30 - 32 amps to this 50 amp receptacle. All generator alternators, the power source, create their power in 2 legs, 1 from each side of the generator's alternator. 1 leg feeds the 120v side while the other feeds the 240v side. With the Voltage Selector Switch you can feed both legs of your alternators power to the 240v RV receptacles and get the full use of the generator's power, in this case 8000 watts to the 240v receptacle, when you are not using any 120v appliances. A great feature for your RV or during emergency power outages at your home.
A 2nd benefit of the Voltage Selector Switch is the even wear on your alternator and brushes when the unit is in use, increasing the useful lifetime of your generator. If you are mainly utilizing and powering only 120v appliances with your generator then you are over working the 120v side of the alternator while not utilizing or creating any load on the 240v side of the alternator, thereby causing an imbalance in the wear of the alternator, an essential part of any generator.
Our 3 position Voltage Selector Switch gives you the versatility of choice. When in the 240v position it is supplying the full wattage to the 240v RV receptacle, when in the neutral position all receptacles are neutral, no power, and when in the 120v position is supplies even power to both sides, 120v receptacles and the 240v RV receptacle. Get the full power from you unit.
- 8,000W of power to support your electrical needs
- Both electric and remote start for ease of starting, remote included
- Wheel kit for added mobility of your generator
- Generator cover to keep it clean in storage and protected when not in use
- Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Unloading is the customer's responsibility, including off the back of the truck. This product ships in one box, measuring 31.75"l. x 21.75"w. x 24.75"h. and weighing approx. 225 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
Get powered up and order today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 660401
- Voltage: 120v / 240v AC
- AC surge output: 8,000W
- Rated AC continuous output: 7,500W
- Max. AC amps: 62A @ 120V
- AC cycle: 60 Hz
- 120V 20A AC receptacle: 6
- 120V 30A AC 3 prong twist lock Receptacle: 1
- 240v 50a RV Receptacle: 1
- Master circuit breaker
- Individual circuit protectors
- Max. HP: 15
- Engine displacement: 420cc
- Starting system: Recoil / electric (battery not included)
- Fuel-tank capacity: 6.5 gal.
- Fuel tank material: Rust preventative coated steel
- Run time (@ 50% load): 10 hours
- Sound level (@ 23-ft.): 75 dB
- Engine type: 4-stroke OHV
- Fuel compliance: 10% ethanol mix
- Low oil shutoff for maximum engine protection: Yes
- Alternator and Engine isolators to reduce vibration
- EPA Certified
- Model number: HQ8000E
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips