Everyone loves adventure. No one likes to go hungry. Or be cold. That's why it makes sense to bring our HQ ISSUE® Camp Stove on your next excursion. It's sturdy and well-built, yet lightweight enough to justify transporting it to camp. Easy to assemble, too, and it burns a variety of solid fuels, including wood, charcoal and compressed logs.
You can cook food and make coffee on the removable cook top, and it'll keep your tent, hunting shack or shelter warm and cozy. Simply put, you won't find a better Camp Stove anywhere near this price!
- Includes 4 interlocking chimney pipe sections, spark arrestor, 4 legs, 2 cooking tubes and cleaning tool
- Legs, cooking tubes, and stove pipe remove and store inside barrel for easy transport to and from camp
- Dual side cooking tubes can be used for heating baked potatoes and foiled meals
- Burns solid fuels like wood, charcoal or compressed logs
- Easy-access bottom makes for easy cleaning with tool
- Front and rear airflow vents let you regulate the temp
- Spark arrestor makes for added safety
- Top grate is hinged and doubles as a carrying handle when stove is not in use
- Grate folds to provide flat heating surface, or folds out for drying socks
- 4 interlocking pipe sections, 11.75"l. x 2.5"-dia. each
- 18.25"l. x 71.25"h. overall when set up
- 18.25"l. x 10"-dia. barrel dimensions
- Weighs 23 lbs.
Order yours today!