Designed for safe, secure travel, the Hornady® RAPiD® Vehicle Safe will keep your favorite sidearm locked up and free from damage on your next road trip. RAPiD® Vehicle Safe is made from 14-gauge steel and features 2 internal hardened locking lugs and a security cable for attaching to your seat.
Built-in RFID technology makes it quick and easy to open with the included RFID wristband or key fob. Plus, Hornady®'s new inflatable mounting system fills in any gaps between your seat and center console, giving it a secure fit without the use of bolts or zip ties.
- 14-gauge steel exterior housing for maximum security
- 2 internal hardened locking lugs
- RFID activated by wristband, key fob, or sticker decal (up to 5 RFID tags can be programmed)
- Programmable 4- or 6-digit security code or barrel key for manual engry
- Exceeds ASTM International safety standards for child- and pry-resistance, lock strength, high-attach resistance, and drop/pick/saw tests
- Inflatable bladder mounting system fils the gap between your seat and console — no bolts needed
- Can be mounted on both the driver and passenger side of your vehicle
- Security cable for attaching to your seat
- Powered by 12V car adaptor (included) or 4 AAA batteries (not included)
- Includes RFID wristband, 2 RFID decal stickers, RFID key fob, 2 barrel keys, and 12V car adaptor