Designed for fully-rifled barrels, American Whitetail Slugs are loaded with 325 grain Hornady InterLock® bullets. A hollow-point serrated design initiates rapid expansion upon impact, and a tough lead-alloy core is lethal out to 200+ yards. The rigid polycarb sabot ensures accuracy. The end result is an accurate delivery system for a tough shotgun slug capable of taking the biggest Midwestern whitetails.
- InterLock ring locks the core and jacket together to deliver controlled expansion combined excellent weight retention, energy, and accuracy
- Hollow-point 325 grain bullet design initiates rapid expansion upon impact
- Serrated lead core and jacket allow for even expansion at low velocities
- Lead alloy core is tough enough for the biggest whitetail
- Rigid polycarbonate sabot with exclusive buffer disc combine to open uniformly without compromising accuracy