Horizon Fitness® EX-79 Elliptical Trainer features SIXstar CertifiedTM technology for a smoother, more comfortable, more effective workout! Developed from extensive biomechanics research and user testing, SIXstar CertificationTM is a unique combination of the six key elements needed to deliver the smoothest, most natural elliptical feel available:
- ZEROgap provides ideal pedal placement with zero distance between them to eliminate stress on your hips and back
- StraightUP body posture keeps you upright for maximum comfort, minimal fatigue and faster results
- 10" SUREstep provides easy access with a low step-on height to make it safer for mounting / dismounting
- IDEALfit optimal handlebar spacing puts grips within ideal reach and distance for both small and large users
- 18" FLATellipse foot path provides a more natural foot path, mimicking walking and running motions while minimizing fatigue
- SMOOTHpulley large-drive pulley ratio increases the angular momentum of the elliptical for the smoothest, most effective motion possible.
So you get a comfortable, effective club-quality workout in the comfort of home, with nice extras... like MP3 compatibility, high-velocity fan, and more... to keep you going strong!Details:
- Heavy-duty 17.6-lb. flywheel provides smooth, fluid movement.
- Magnetic brake resistance is quiet and consistent
- 20 levels of power incline and 20 electronic resistance levels enable you to control the intensity of your workout and target specific muscle groups
- Rear access and low pedal height for easy entry and exit
- New 5.75" BrilliantView blue backlit LCD for easy-to-read feedback at a glance
- Sonic Surround speakers with MP3 player input makes it easy to exercise to your favorite workout playlist
- 12 program options with on-the-fly changes plus Advanced GoalCenter help add variety to your routine.
- COOLfit fitness fan
- Contact grip hear monitor
- 325-lb. user capacity
- 75 x 22 x 65" h. 120V. Some assembly required.