Highgear® Axio Max Altimeter Watch, your "know-it-all" companion for climbing, hiking, and all manner of adventure.
Altimeter, barometer, thermometer, compass, chrono and watch... all in one! Just clip it on and flip it up to get all the vitals on your environment!Altimeter:
- Range: -2,296 ft. to +29,520 ft. (-700m to +9,000m)
- Displays in feet or meters
- Resolution: 1 ft./1m
- 2 altitude alarms.
- Displays sea-level and absolute pressure in Millibar (MBAR) / Hectopascal (HPA) / Inches of mercury (InHg)
- Range: 300 MBAR to 1,100 MBAR (8.85 InHg to 32.50 InHg)
- Resolution: 1 MBAR / 0.01 InHg
- Weather forecast.
- Range: 360° / 16 cardinal point bearings
- Resolution: 1°
- Digital compass calibration
- Adjustable declination
- Cardinal north indicator.
- Displays in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Range: +14°F to +122°F (-10°C to +50°C)
- Resolution: 0.1°F / 0.1°C.
Time / Alarm:
- Range: 100 hrs.
- Resolution: 1/100th of a second
- 10-run memory
- Data recall: starting, accumulated and max. altitude, total time.
- Displays time in 12-hr. or 24-hr. format
- Time / day / date display
- Dual time zone
- 2 daily alarms
- Rest and hydration alarms.
- Glass-reinforced nylon case for extreme durability
- Mineral glass lens
- Electronic backlight for easy reading in low light
- Water-resistant to 50m.
State Style, as available in the Shopping Cart.