Highgear® AltiTech® Altimeter with handy "clip and flip" design!
Just clip it on and flip it up to get all the vitals on your environment! The AltiTech is SO MUCH MORE than just an altimeter... it also includes a barometer, thermometer, compass, watch and a chrono with 1100 second resolution to keep you on track! Everything you need to stay in tune with your surroundings and your training is displayed right on the monitor!Altimeter:
- Range: -2,305 ft. to +30,045 ft. (-702m to +9,158m)
- Displays in feet or meters
- Resolution: 1 ft./1m
- 2 altitude alarms
- 20 log book memory.
- Displays sea-level and absolute pressure in Millibar (MBAR) / Hectopascal (HPA) / Inches of mercury (InHg)
- Range: 300 MBAR to 1,100 MBAR (8.85 InHg to 32.50 InHg)
- Resolution: 1 MBAR / 0.01 InHg
- Weather forecast with 24-hr. graphic pressure trend display.
- Range: 360° / 16 cardinal point bearings
- Resolution: 1°
- Digital compass calibration
- Adjustable declination
- Cardinal north indicator.
- Displays in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Range: +14°F to +122°F (-10°C to +50°C)
- Resolution: 0.1°F / 0.1°C.
Time / Alarm:
- Range: 100 hrs.
- Resolution: 1/100th of a second
- 100 laps / splits
- 30-run memory
- Data recall: run number, date, lap / total time, lap number, best / average lap.
- Displays time in 12-hr. or 24-hr. format
- Time / day / date display
- Dual time zone
- 2 daily alarms.
- Durable rubberized case
- Mineral glass lens
- Anodized aluminum carabiner
- Electronic backlight for easy reading in low light
- Water-resistant to 10m.