That cinder block over there is teetering precariously on a the edge of a makeshift table. Should it come tumbling down, you'll be immediately grateful for the Bandera's ASTM steel toes. They're sturdily protective, and so much more.
The Dri-Tec waterproof/breathable membrane keeps water out while allowing sweat vapors to escape, while the EVA sockliner adds cushioning and support. The heel and toe guards make ’em extra durable, and a slip- and oil-resistant outsole makes sure you keep your feet on solid ground.
- Suede and nylon mesh upper for long lasting comfort
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- ASTM rated Electrical Hazard (EH) protection
- ASTM F2413-11 approved safety steel toe
- Polyurethane heel and toe-guard helps protect from wear and tear
- Removable, contoured EVA sockliner cradles the foot in custom comfort
- Steel shank provides support and stability to every step
- Sturdy rubber cup outsole provides greater stability and protection
- Slip- and oil-resistant rubber outsole for optimal safety on almost any surface
- Each approx. 25 oz.