Take to the trails in comfort in Hi-Tec Men's Bandera II Waterproof Low Hiking Boots. Waterproof suede leather uppers with mesh underlays provide support and breathability, while its moisture-wicking lining helps keep your feet dry. Rugged MDT non-marking rubber outsole delivers top traction on a variety of terrain. Compression-molded EVA midsole with a steel shank and Hi-Tec removable, contoured insole ensures a comfortable ride.
- Suede leather and high-performance fabric uppers provide durability, breathability and comfort
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Ghillie and rustproof metal hardware holds up, whatever the conditions
- Moisture-wicking lining takes moisture away from the foot
- Removable Comfort compression-molded moisture-wicking EVA contoured sockliner delivers underfoot cushioning
- Compression-molded EVA midsole absorbs impact, reducing strain
- Steel shank provides trusted support and stability
- Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) rugged rubber outsole improves grip
- Each approx. 20.8 oz.
Kick up your heels and order yours ONLINE today!