Thermo-Dri technology combines 200-gram ThinsulateTM Insulation with Hi-Tec’s Dri-Tec waterproof membrane …delivering comfort that keeps feet warm, dry and cool! But it's not all about climate control. Altitude V Hikers also pack loads of comfort thanks to the unique OrthoLite Impressions® slow-recovery foam that compresses to take the exact shape of your foot…delivering a custom fit with plenty of cushioning underneath!
- Full-grain waterproof leather upper provides durability and comfort
- Thermo-Dri® technology: 100% waterproof bootie construction plus 200-gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation
- OrthoLite Impressions® sockliner with slow-recovery foam for custom orthotic comfort
- i-shield treatment repels water and dirt, and is resistant to stains
- Microfleece collar keeps the foot warm and comfortable
- Rustproof metal hardware holds up, whatever the conditions
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Compression molded EVA midsole absorbs impact reducing strain on the body
- Lightweight nylon shank for underfoot support
- MDT Multi-Directional Traction rubber outsole for firm grip on icy surfaces
- Each approx. 22.5 oz.
Get yours today!