You May Also Like
- Non-Member $179.99
- Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $20.15 Non-Member $22.39
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
Hi-LuxTM Buck Country 3-9x40 mm IR Rifle Scope. Delivering the perfect balance of ruggedness and sophistication!
Sure, a lot of high-tech scopes may get you a clean, bright shot, but one good "bump" and they're never quite the same. Same problem with "tough" scopes... they may be rugged enough to handle some abuse, but image quality suffers.
So where can you find a nice balance? Easy: Buck Country. NO trade-off here between durability and image quality. Just a bright, clear image, even in low-light conditions! It can handle a lion's portion of abuse, too. Rough handling, bouncing, climbing... the Buck Country shrugs it off and keeps on going.Clearly superior:
- Features 3x or 9x magnification with a 40 mm objective lens for quick scan-and-shoot
- Fully multicoated optics for dynamic contrast, even in low-light conditions
- Fully waterproof, shockproof, fogproof, and durable as all get out
- Illuminated etched glass reticle with 1MOA center dot for a bright shot
- F.O.V. @ 100 yds. is 37.7 feet at 3x and 12.6 feet at 9
- Exit pupil is 13.3 mm at 3x and 4.4 mm at 9x
- Eye relief is a comfortable 3 1/4"
- MOA click values are 1/4
- 1" main tube
- Measures 12 1/2" long and weighs 17 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips