You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $287.99 Non-Member $319.99
- Buyer's Club $8.09 Non-Member $8.99
- Buyer's Club $75.59 Non-Member $83.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Within moments of turning this Portable Evaporative Cooler by Hessaire on at your next campsite, cook out, or tailgating party, you'll notice a drop in how hot it feels. A perfect option for on-the-go outdoor fun. The two-sided rigid media, intuitive control panel, oscillating fans, and multiple cooling and fan speeds make it the ideal cooling solution for any room or area in your house up to 750 sq. ft.
Take it with you, no matter where you're going.
At a mere 48 lbs., this Evaporative Cooler is durable and constructed with heavy-duty wheels for rolling in all types of environments. Parking lots, campsites or even in your home office, take this cooler with you anywhere. The two-sided, rigid media disperses more through your space, as compared to your standard cooler. To provide cool air to your space, the unit's fan pulls air through the cooling pads where the evaporation cools the temperature of the air. The cool air then exits the unit and provides you relief from dry, hot air. You deserve comfort, let Hessaire help you with that.
Incredible amounts of airflow.
There is more to this Evaporative Cooler than meets the eye. Not only does it cool the air, but it also propels the chilled air into your space, giving you the ultimate in heat relief. Hessaire's specially engineered features allow this portable cooler to provide airflow of 2,200 CFM. The axial prop fan allows it to provide strong airflow, while still being incredibly efficient and quiet. The oscillating fan can be set for left-to-right movement or can be turned off for a greater fan focus. Also, the fan can be adjusted between 3 speed settings and two cooling levels. These options gives you the ability to tailor this cooler for you personal needs.
Easy to operate.
Simple upkeep and easy operation controls make this cooler a snap. With the mechanical control panel located on the front of the unit, you have everything you need to control power, fan speed, cooling levels, and oscillation in one convenient place. Manually fill the unit by opening the water fill door on the front of the unit and pour the water in. Connecting the cooler to a standard garden hose will allow for a continuous fill of the 10.3-gallon water tank. A float valve inside the unit prevents it from over filling. A full water tanks provides a runtime of 3-4 hours.
Note: This is not an air conditioner.
- Proprietary prop design for quiet and efficient operation
- High-density rigid media pad for better cooling efficiency and longer life
- 3-speed motor (hi-med-low)
- Garden hose adapter for continuous water supply
- Manual water feed for convenience
- Heavy-duty, non-marking casters allow you to move it anywhere
- Oscillating left-to-right louvers or turn off the oscillation for a more focused airflow
- Fan only or fan with evaporating cooling modes also available on the control panel
- Cools an area up to 750 sq. ft.
- Dimensions of 24" x 17" x 38"h.
- Weighs 45 lbs.
Fend off the heat, order yours today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 662896
- Airflow: 2,200 CFM
- Water Reservoir: 10.3 gallon
- Motor: 1/5 HP
- Mfg. Number: MC37M
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips