Use a Herron Outdoors Next Generation Skull Mount as the affordable alternative to shouldering the cost of a full mount. The patent-pending design allows you to instantly display a variety of species without any fear of slippage. Mount the base onto any wall with the hardware included, set the skull onto the stinger tip of the mount and you're done. Rotate it left or right and tip it up to 45 degrees if desired to add a little extra drama to your presentation.
- Position the skull in the center, to the left or right and adjust the angle up to 45 degrees
- Heavy-duty burr-free steel construction has a stinger tip for base of skull that will not allow slippage
- Works for European mounts of whitetails, goats, feral hogs and bears
- Hardware included for drywall or into studs with minimal installation time
- Durable satin black eCoat finish has a portrait area cut out of the base where you can add a photo from your trophy hunt
- Cut out accepts harvest image