You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $265.99 Non-Member $279.99
- Buyer's Club $427.49 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $560.49 Non-Member $589.99
- Buyer's Club $645.99 Non-Member $679.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $351.49 Non-Member $369.99
- Buyer's Club $284.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $325.84 Non-Member $342.99
- Buyer's Club $199.49 Non-Member $209.99
Smith & Wesson M&P45 Mid-Size, Semi-Automatic, .45 ACP, 4" Barrel, 10+1 Rounds, Used Police Trade-InBuyer's Club $313.49 Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $398.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Details & Specs
Heritage® Rough Rider Steel Frame .22LR / .22 Magnum Rimfire Revolver. Mount up with this small-bore reproduction of the legendary Peacemaker.
Born from Old West tradition, the Rough Rider maintains much of the look and feel of the legendary Colt® Single Action Army Revolver-but in a scaled-down version. Chambered for the .22LR, the Rough Rider is manufactured using state-of-the-art-precision machinery that assures its accuracy and reliability.
The cylinder lock-up is tight and the perfect timing of the action makes for a handgun that will put its shots where you want 'em. For hunting, plinking or cowboy action shooting, let the Rough Rider be your choice in a new Rimfire Revolver.
Rough Rider Rimfire Revolver special features:
- Machined barrel is micro-threaded and inserted into the frame for the optimal barrel / cylinder gap
- A hammer block mounted in the recoil shield provides extra protection and has a red dot indicator that lets you know when the gun is ready
- Authentic flat-sided hammer paired with new exotic grips makes the Rough Rider both functional and handsome
- 6-lb. trigger pull
- Caliber: .22LR / .22 Magnum
- Action: Revolver
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel length: 6.5"
- Frame: Steel
- Grips: Red camo laminate
- Sights: Blade front / notch rear
- Overall length: 11.785"
- Overall weight: 33.4 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips