You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $645.99 Non-Member $679.99
- Buyer's Club $598.49 Non-Member $629.99
Smith & Wesson M&P 340 CT, Revolver, .357 Magnum, 163073, 22188630732, Crimson Trace Grip, 24/7 Tritium Night Front SightBuyer's Club $940.49 Non-Member $989.99
- Buyer's Club $864.49 Non-Member $909.99
- Buyer's Club $1063.99 Non-Member $1119.99
- Buyer's Club $427.49 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $545.99 Non-Member $545.99
- Buyer's Club $256.49 Non-Member $269.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $199.49 Non-Member $209.99
- Details & Specs
Heritage® Rough Rider .22LR / .22 Magnum Rimfire Revolver. The legendary Peacemaker lives on with this fine small-bore reproduction.
Born from Old West tradition, the Rough Rider maintains much of the look and feel of the legendary Colt® Single Action Army Revolver-but in a scaled-down version. Chambered for the .22LR, the Rough Rider is manufactured using state-of-the-art-precision machinery that assures its accuracy and reliability.
The cylinder lock-up is tight and the perfect timing of the action makes for a handgun that will put its shots where you want 'em. For hunting, plinking or cowboy action shooting, let the Rough Rider be your choice in a new Rimfire Revolver.
Rough Rider Rimfire Revolver special features:
- Machined barrel is micro-threaded and inserted into the frame for the optimal barrel / cylinder gap
- A hammer block mounted in the recoil shield provides extra protection and has a red dot indicator that lets you know when the gun is ready
- Authentic flat-sided hammer paired with new exotic grips makes the Rough Rider both functional and handsome
- Silver satin finish
- 6-lb. trigger pull
- Caliber: .22LR / .22 Magnum
- Action: Revolver
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel length: 6.5"
- Frame: Aluminum
- Grips: Green camo laminate
- Sights: Blade front / notch rear
- Overall length: 11.785"
- Overall weight: 33.4 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips