You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $427.49 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $294.49 Non-Member $309.99
- Buyer's Club $607.99 Non-Member $639.99
- Buyer's Club $351.49 Non-Member $369.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $398.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $378.09 Non-Member $397.99
- Buyer's Club $242.29 Non-Member $254.99
- Details & Specs
Heritage® Rough Rider Combo .22LR / .22 Magnum Rimfire Revolver. The Old West legend lives on in small-bore form.
Born from Old West tradition, the Rough Rider maintains much of the look and feel of the legendary Colt Single Action Army Revolver - but in a scaled-down version. Chambered for the .22LR, the Rough Rider is manufactured using state-of-the-art-precision machinery that assures its accuracy and reliability.
The cylinder lock-up is tight and the perfect timing of the action makes for a handgun that will put its shots where you want 'em. For hunting, plinking or cowboy action shooting, let the Rough Rider be your choice in a new Rimfire Revolver.
Rough Rider Rimfire Revolver special features:
- Machined barrel is micro-threaded and inserted into the frame for the optimal barrel / cylinder gap
- A hammer block mounted in the recoil shield provides extra protection and has a red dot indicator that lets you know when the gun is ready
- Authentic flat-sided hammer paired with new exotic cocobolo grips makes the Rough Rider both functional and handsome
- Bird head-style grips
- 6-lb. trigger pull
- Caliber: .22LR / .22 Magnum
- Action: Revolver
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel length: 3.75"
- Frame: Aluminum
- Grips: Cocobolo
- Sights: Open fixed / notch in rear
- Overall length: 8.785"
- Overall weight: 33.4 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips