You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $398.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $294.49 Non-Member $309.99
- Details & Specs
A beautiful tribute to the style and quality of the gun-maker's art, the Henry® Original Deluxe 1st Edition proved to be a hit among collectors. The highly collectible rifle proved so popular that Serial No. 1 sold at the NRAs Foundation auction for an astounding $83,000, and the entire special run sold out very quickly.
For those who missed out, Henry is happy to announce a second limited edition series, also in a finite 1000-rifle production run, and also with its own unique serial number range from BTH0001D2 to BTH1000D2. Featuring an engraving design inspired by Serial No. 18, an early vintage Henry rifle done in the style of Samuel J. Hoggson around 1862.
This classic American scroll pattern is duplicated on both sides of the brass frame; cut, not molded, and hand chased. Truly beautiful work on one of the finest and most iconic Henry rifles this edition will also disappear in a hurry, so order your instant family heirloom now!
- Limited edition, only 1,000 made
- Brass frame is engraved with the classic American scroll pattern, cut, and hand-chased
- Deluxe fancy American walnut buttstock
- Blued steel octagonal barrel
- Hardened brass buttplate
- Folding ladder rear sight/blade front
- Proudly made in the USA
Order today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: .44-40 Winchester
- Action: Lever
- Capacity: 13
- Barrel length: 24.5"
- Barrel style: Blued octagon
- Stock: Deluxe American walnut
- Sights: Folding ladder rear/blade front
- Overall length: 43"
- Overall weight: 9 lbs.
- MFG Number: H011D2
- UPC: 619835100061
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips