You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $854.99 Non-Member $899.99
- Buyer's Club $199.49 Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: H004STS
The Boy Scouts of America is one of the nation's largest youth organizations, with a history that spans over a hundred years and over 110 million members! The BSA helps young men build character, trains them in the responsibilities of citizenship, and helps develop their personal fitness.
Now, Henry is proud to offer this beautifully crafted Golden Boy Rifle in .22LR, dedicated to all those impacted by the Scouting program, past, present, and future. Featuring extensive 19th Century-style engraving on both sides of its gleaming nickel-plated receiver cover, this Rifle builds on the Golden Boy's 20" octagonal barrel, walnut furniture, and adjustable semi-buckhorn sights, with a 24K gold-plated BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA banner on the right hand of the receiver.
There's no better gift for a past, present or future scout!
- Buttstock features Norman Rockwell's "I Will Do My Best" laser-etched into the wood
- "Duty to God and Country, Duty to Others, and Duty to Self" is laser-etched into the forearm
- Gleaming nickel-plated cover with 24K gold plating
- Distinctive Henry octagon barrel is incredibly accurate
- Ultra-smooth lever action
- Made in the USA
Order today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: .22LR
- Action: Lever
- Capacity: 16
- Barrel length: 20"
- Barrel style: Blued octagon
- Stock: American walnut
- Sights: Adjustable semi-buckhorn rear with reversible white diamond insert, brass bead front
- Overall length: 38.5"
- Overall weight: 6.75 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: H004MAS
- UPC: 619835016348
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips